Lowell, MA 01852
Greener Group is a family owned and operated large-site excavation and landscaping company that originally opened its doors to commercial and residential customers in 1990. Thanks to the continued loyalty of our clients, we have expanded the business to 6 divisions, providing a full range of services including:
- Landscape Construction
- Outside Maintenance
- Landscape Management
- Snow Management
We are located at 123 Bolt Street in Lowell, Massachusetts, housed in a state-of-the-art 33,000 square foot facility on four acres. Our headquarters has 6,000 square-feet of office space, a warehouse, inventory control center, full-time vehicle and equipment service, garage bays, car wash, full-service gas and diesel station and a nursery/bulk materials center. Additionally, we have a Training Center where we require our employees to participate in ongoing safety training in various fields of our industry.
Our office is staffed with estimators, project managers, accounting, costing, and a business development team.
If you’re looking to advance your career with an industry-leading company in a collaborative, fast-paced environment then we want to meet you. This position is perfect for the mid to upper-level site management professional seeking to be part of a creative team and a growing company that will allow you to utilize and develop your current skill set. Our team-spirited company culture will provide you with the tools and support required to propel your career as far as you are willing to take it.
Greener Group is seeking an experienced Excavating Project Manager to round out our team of skilled professionals. The Excavating Project Manager will:
- Be proficient in all facets of estimation and project management specific to the excavating industry and covering a wide range of work scopes
- Be able to efficiently facilitate every aspect of a site project from plan intake and estimate assembly, through contract execution and final closeout
- Actively collaborate with all levels of our own company hierarchy as well as that of our clients
Our typical projects range from $100,000 to $5,000,000, requiring our Project Manager/Estimator to have:
- A college degree in the fields of construction management or business, however, extensive real-world experience in excavating project management is the top priority
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience with large-scale, multi-phased construction projects
- Considerable knowledge of current excavating industry standards
Greener Group’s primary benefits include: healthcare (medical and dental), voluntary vision care, and a 401k retirement plan.